Friday, September 9, 2011

From The Grave It Rises!

Alright, I know, I know. I haven't updated this thing in almost a year.

But guess what! I'm going to remedy that.

Tonight expect several incoming posts, all about the DCnU. I figure why not use this thing for something I really care about for a while? And comics are something I care a lot about. So, comic reviews it is! I'm going to try to post a review for every one of the New 52 books. Except for Justice League, but that's just because I feel like it's already been too long since it came out to post a review about it.

For those of you that don't know what the New 52 is, or what the DCnU is, it's the same thing. DC Comics has just rebooted their universe. Every title went back to #1 and it starts with 52 books. August 31st saw the release of Justice League and September 7th saw thirteen more titles: Action Comics, Animal Man, Batgirl, Batwing, Detective Comics, Green Arrow, Hawk & Dove, Justice League International, Men of War, O.M.A.C., Staric Shock, Stormwatchers, and Swamp Thing. I've already read through them and it's time for me to share my thoughts on the matter.

And for the record: Initially I was very anti-this whole reboot. But after reading the first batch of issues from it I find myself being swayed. It's quality stuff they're putting out and I actually like where they're going with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment