Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ambien Makes Winchesters Wiggle And Pixies Change Colors

Alright. I'm going to do this again for tonight. And then I'm going to bed. Supposedly.

I've got sleeping problems. Most of the time lately I've been sleeping for about three hours before waking up and being completely unable to go back to sleep. It's causing problems. You know. Headaches. Being tired when I work. Being irritable cause I'm tired and I have a headache and all I want to do is go back to bed but no, I have to work instead of sleep. The basics.

This has been going on for about a week. Tonight I'm trying to remedy it. I just took an Ambien.

Really, it was the generic version of Ambien. I'm not sure what the generic names for stuff is called aside from the fact that generic Tylenol is "Pain Reliever." Yeah. Way to get lame. But it gets the point across, because both Tylenol and Pain Reliever do, in fact, relieve pain.

Anyway, like I said. Ambien. I just took one. I took it with a cup of coffee which probably defeats the purpose, but whatever. The Ambien Police can suck it for all I care. Coffee is what I happened to be drinking so it's what I took my pill with.

And it isn't like it's regular coffee. My mom can't handle regular coffee, but she needs caffeine, so whenever she gets coffee grounds she mixes half decaff and half regular together. I am not a fan of this, but I am a fan of coffee. And I am also a fan of not spending money on coffee when I can get it for free. I'm like that with a lot of things. I never buy bread. Or mayonnaise. Or tomatoes. But I eat tomato sandwiches quite often.

Yes. I live with my mom again. This is something I'm hoping to change soon. But first I have to get my sleep fixed.

Anyway, I took some Ambien. Once I made the mistake of taking two Ambiens (Ambieii? Ambinetti? I don't know.) and then, instead of going to bed within 30 minutes or so, I stayed up. And stayed up. And stayed up. And started babbling to my friend MJ about how her AIM icon was moving. Because the clouds were fucking moving and the Winchester brothers were dancing around by the Impala even though in reality they weren't. It wasn't a gif image. It wasn't animated. It was just a normal picture. And I drew a picture of a pixie. And she started changing colors and it just didn't make any sense. I mean, she was freaking flickering in these bright neon colors even though I drew her in a mechanical pencil. I wrote a journal entry (when it comes to journals, I keep a handwritten one) that made no sense and was hard to read because my handwriting was all over the place. I didn't even fucking date it right. I said it was January. It was June. I was so screwed up on Ambien that I thought it was winter again. The past winter. Apparently I thought I found myself a TARDIS and time traveled back to January or some shit. I didn't write any of that in the entry, but you can tell. I was insane. All because of Ambien.

Tonight I don't plan on doing that though. I plan on going to bed as soon as I finish writing this thing. Whenever that'll be. Because I can babble with the best of them, but only when I'm not actually around people or I'm really comfortable with them. And gotta be honest, I don't get really comfortable with people in real life all that easily.

Oh. Unless it's shit like books, movies, comics, Blur, that sort of thing. I can babble about that stuff no matter who I'm talking to. Doesn't matter. You hate comics? I don't care. I'll tell you about them. Because it will make you leave and I don't want to associate with people that don't like comics.

Nah, that's a lie. I don't care if you like them or not. Everyone's into their own thing. Whatever. Some people like wrestling. I don't. That doesn't make them any les-- okay. Another lie. Being into the WWE or whatever it is makes you a douchewad. Because I can't think of a single person I like that's into that stuff.

The moral of the story is that if you take Ambien then stay up for hours? You will be drugged out of your mind.

And people that like wrestling are douchewads.

Update: Yeah. I'm awake again. I got less than three hours of sleep. Fuck. But I had awesome dreams due to my iPod playing Nightmare Before Christmas music at me. The dreams were like if Danny Elfman and Henry Selick had a baby. Meanwhile, Neil Gaiman and Tim Burton had a baby. And when those two babies grew up they had a baby together. That is what my dream was like. It was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I would do things and not realise or remember in the morning. It became dangerous as I was trying to do things and had to be watched in the night.

    buy Ambien online

    ReplyDelete